Monday, April 9, 2012

I have been so extremely busy photographing all sorts of amazing people and places and unfortunately, I have been neglecting my blog.  Here are a few of the highlights...


Once upon a time I was a double major in architecture and graphic design.  Although my career path shifted a bit, my love for architecture and design have not wavered.  













Lindsay + Beau ~ Engagement Session









Wells Heidelberger at 3 months...


Nora Fleming...
I have been photographing for NF for close to eight years now.  Their dishes and minis are an inspiration to me.  I get to play with food and styling in order to highlight this beautiful serve ware. 


Blue bird and Gerber Daisy mini ~ bread platter (top), sectional garnish (bottom left)
French macaroons ~ Vanille Pattisserie
Demitasse cups ~ Pier One Imports


Artichoke mini ~ bread platter 

More head shots please...
Meet Danielle




Greek Orthodox Baptism...



Love my baby bump sessions...



Love, Love, Love photographing food...





More Nora Fleming...


Red Apple mini ~ casserole dish


Red Apple mini ~ casserole dish


Stacked books mini ! casserole dish re-purposed as a catch-all!!


Stacked books mini ! casserole dish re-purposed as a catch-all!!


Macro session of my grandpa ~ aka Papa



More food :) and still life!


pomegranante 


tea cup and tea spoon

Tracy + Chris...  Photographing their wedding on April 29th so stay tuned!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment