Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Daily Candy does it again!!

In the middle of my summer vacation to Santa Barbara I received a call from Daily Candy saying they wanted to feature me on their blog again.  This time I was offering portrait packages at reduced rates (kinda like groupon).

The feature went live during my first week back in school (teaching that is).  WOW!  What an amazing ride it has been!!  I have met so many fabulous people and loving families and I can't wait to work with everyone to come. They have invited me into their lives...and homes and I am completely humbled at the outstanding response!!  Along the way I have photographed another wedding and have more lined up for next year, I have photographed head shots and families doing their thing.  I honestly could not be happier and look forward to sharing some of my favorite vignettes from the shoots...

No comments:

Post a Comment